Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi is surprised by the statements of a number of members of the provincial councils

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi is surprised by the statements of a number of members of the provincial councils Empty Abadi is surprised by the statements of a number of members of the provincial councils

Post by Rocky Sun 18 Mar 2018, 3:27 am

Abadi is surprised by the statements of a number of members of the provincial councils
    March 18 2018 10:40 p
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    [rtl][rtl]Zaher Abadi[/rtl]
    [/rtl]
    Follow-Up

The member of the Committee on oil and energy parliamentary Zaher Abadi expressed surprise at the statements of a number of members of the provincial councils, which indicated that they were not consulted in the drafting of the draft law of the National Oil Company, which voted by the House of Representatives recently. 

Abadi said in a press statement that the oil and energy parliamentary committee, despite the knowledge of local governments, especially oil-producing about 9 months before the legislation of the law to submit their observations, but those provinces did not take the initiative to visit the Committee or to request a meeting with them for the purpose of making comments on that law, That the voices of those provinces began to rise after the legislation of the law inside the dome of parliament.

"It is very difficult for the National Oil Company to have joint management by local governments," he said, adding that this would lose the company's specificities and powers. Any intervention by local governments in its work at the current stage would not be in the interest of the National Oil Company . 

Abadi pointed out that the Basra oil company was installed in the board of directors of the National Oil Company and has the power to make a decision while other oil producing provinces will carry out the oil policy in coordination with the Ministry of Oil according to the powers conferred on them in the law without having a role in managing it.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 07 Sep 2024, 6:45 pm