Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic center is proposed to invest part of the monetary reserves of foreign currency within the G

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic center is proposed to invest part of the monetary reserves of foreign currency within the G Empty Economic center is proposed to invest part of the monetary reserves of foreign currency within the G

Post by Rocky Sun 17 Nov 2013, 3:33 am

Economic center is proposed to invest part of the monetary reserves of foreign currency within the Guaranteed investment Bags

16-11-2013 10:25 AM

Baghdad (news) .. President proposed Media Center Economic Dergham Mohammed Ali, invest part of the monetary reserves of foreign currency at the Central Bank within the bags Guaranteed investment to support investment projects in the country. said Mohammed Ali (of the Agency news): The investment of the cash reserve must be in bags Guaranteed investment guarantee non- prejudice reserves cash for the central bank and introduced within the investment budget. continued: Being
    ستستنفذ these reserves and lead consistently relied upon to fill part of the notch investment in the budget deficit without the possibility compensated in the coming years. said: that the central bank demands بتنميته monetary reserves and not compromising its only in cases of extreme necessity and produced in the event of a crisis is calculated and lead to the urgent need to use part of it to meet the basic needs of the Iraqi people and to keep the lid currency without shortages, to maintain significant levels of foreign reserves to cover the value of the Iraqi currency. central bank had announced an increase in monetary reserves of hard currency to (83) billion dollars after it was 76 billion dollars. / End / 8.'s. m /

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:34 am