Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj Empty Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj

Post by Rocky Fri 23 Mar 2018, 8:47 am

[size=30]Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj[/size]
    23/03/2018 09:21 | Number of readings:
    font size: Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj Font_decrease Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj Font_enlarge
    Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj Thumbnail.php?file=HEATHER_358779622
    Trend Press / Continue
    The US State Department confirmed that there is no intention to withdraw US troops from the city of Manbj, while the US Department of Defense announced its support to the local civil council in Manbaj.
    US State Department spokeswoman Heather Neuert said in a brief briefing that her country continues its talks with Turkey, stressing that no final agreement has been reached.
    "With regard to the American presence in Manbaj, we do not intend to withdraw (from Manbaj). You must ask this question to the US Department of Defense after this stage," she added.

http://aletejahtv.org/permalink/210009.html
    Lobo
    Lobo

Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj Empty Re: Washington confirms its troops remain in Manbaj

Post by Lobo Fri 23 Mar 2018, 1:40 pm

This is Syria, Trump will not let Turkey take a foothold there, and they will be out of Iraq as well.

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 9:14 pm