Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Macron: Our troops will remain in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Macron: Our troops will remain in Iraq Empty Macron: Our troops will remain in Iraq

Post by Rocky Sat 02 Sep 2017, 3:49 am

Macron: Our troops will remain in Iraq

French President Emmanuel Macaron said on Friday that his country's troops would remain in Iraq and Syria until an end to terrorism in both countries.

In a press conference after meeting Lebanese Prime Minister Saad Hariri at the Elysee Palace, McCron said that "Lebanon is suffering a lot from the Syrian refugees in their large numbers, while calling for a diplomatic solution and an end to all forms of terrorism in Syria."

He said that his country was "fully committed to coordination in the fight against terrorism," adding that it was "continuing to stand by Lebanon," pointing out that "this will happen through economic relations between the two countries."

"You continue to make important reforms, fundamental reforms, and we encourage the re-strengthening of the Lebanese state," he said.

"During the first semester of 2018, France will organize a conference for the return of displaced persons to their homes," he said.

For his part, Hariri stressed that "the issue of Syrian refugees is a burden on the Lebanese economy," thanking France "for its participation in UNIFIL and support for the Special Tribunal for Lebanon and always standing side by side."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 9:20 am