Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Pentagon official threatens to use force to keep US troops in Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Pentagon official threatens to use force to keep US troops in Iraq Empty Pentagon official threatens to use force to keep US troops in Iraq

Post by Rocky Thu 29 Mar 2018, 7:09 am

Pentagon official threatens to use force to keep US troops in Iraq

12:59 - 29/03/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Translation
    WASHINGTON (Reuters) - The United States will "defend" its military presence in Iraq and Syria as a "force," a senior Pentagon official said on Thursday, expressing concern over the growing political and popular rejection of US troops. 
    "Some factions and forces in Iraq are pressing Iraqi Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi to get US troops out of the country," said the intelligence chief of the Pentagon's Institute for War Studies, Jennifer Caffarella, in a statement. "Stand behind those pressures."
    "Russia, Iran and Assad are seeking to expel the United States from Syria and have announced this on several occasions," Cavarla said. "The United States needs to be prepared to defend its positions in Syria and Iraq by force."
    Kaffarla expressed concern about the escalation of political and popular demands and some factions of the popular crowd to remove US forces from Iraq, warning that the escalation would "expel" the Americans.
    According to Newsweek, "despite the announcement of Iraq and Syria victory over a few months ago, but the United States and Turkey are still determined to keep their forces with continued calls for withdrawal from the region."
    Cavarla's statement is the latest escalation by the US administration, which is trying to justify its military presence in Iraq for "advice and training purposes" despite the end of the war against Dahesh and a parliamentary resolution requiring the government to schedule the withdrawal of US and foreign troops. [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Ending / 25 z

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:22 pm