Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Learn about the American "Doomsday" plane

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Learn about the American "Doomsday" plane  Empty Learn about the American "Doomsday" plane

Post by Rocky Mon 02 Apr 2018, 3:00 am

Learn about the American "Doomsday" plane

Monday, April 2

Learn about the American "Doomsday" plane  NB-233274-636582474614931369

United States is well prepared for the so-called "doomsday" scenario if Russia decides to launch a long-range missile, such as the "Devil 2", or suddenly targets North Korea's nuclear arsenal. 

According to the network "CNN" American, a specially equipped aircraft known as "Doomsday" will be launched immediately, carrying a senior army commander authorized to respond to the nuclear attack, to escape a direct blow to the base, and to survive to advise the president.

The commander of the US Strategic Command, John Hayten, told the network that he had a few minutes to board the plane before taking off for a safe distance, adding that he could monitor the site of the President and Vice President, the Ministers of Defense and Foreign Affairs and the Attorney General. 

CNN traveled with Brigadier General Gregory Bowen inside the plane, which is actually an air command center. 

Asked if he could talk to President Trump if necessary, he replied: "Yes, if that was the worst day in America's history, and that was the last thing left to do."

A video report of the network showed the painting through which intercontinental ballistic missiles could be launched from their underground locations. "Everything in the nuclear world requires control by two people, so there are two people to operate the keys, the other will sit behind you, and I have a key to activate the system," Bowen said. 

Through a secret antenna at the rear of the aircraft, submarines hiding deep in the ocean could also receive orders to fire their missiles. 

"We can communicate with our submarines around the clock, no matter where they are in the world," Bowen said. 

"Although North Korean and Russian missiles are a major concern, this is the center of military efforts to stay out of the war," CNN said.

https://www.alsumaria.tv/news/233274/%D8%AA%D8%B9%D8%B1%D9%81-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%B7%D8%A7%D8%A6%D8%B1%D8%A9-%D9%8A%D9%88%D9%85-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%82%D9%8A%D8%A7%D9%85%D8%A9-%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%A3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%B1%D9%83%D9%8A%D8%A9/ar

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:52 am