Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputies: The Commission's decision to approve Plan B raises doubts about the intention to sabotage

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputies: The Commission's decision to approve Plan B raises doubts about the intention to sabotage Empty Deputies: The Commission's decision to approve Plan B raises doubts about the intention to sabotage

Post by Rocky Tue 03 Apr 2018, 2:35 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Deputies: The Commission's decision to approve Plan B raises doubts about the intention to sabotage

Hassan al-Shammari, a member of the parliamentary legal committee, said Tuesday that the decision of the Independent Electoral Commission to adopt the plan "B" raises doubts about the existence of a premeditated intention to sabotage the organs to accelerate the results of electronic counting and e-mail.
    Al-Shammari said in a press statement that "the adoption of the plan" B ", which include the cancellation of the mechanism to accelerate the results of electronic counting and sorting and resort to manual counting and sorting in the event of a defect in the device and this decision is a cause of concern and raises doubts about the existence of a prior intention to sabotage the acceleration of counting results Electronic sorting ".
    He added that "the adoption of these devices is not in the interest of some political parties and hamper attempts to rig elections, especially that the organs have been subjected to several tests and the presence of several official bodies proved the efficiency of work."
    He pointed out that "the contract for the processing of these devices has required the company equipped to provide maintenance experts to remedy any defect in the work of the devices on the assumption of the occurrence, and these indicators do not bode well with regard to the future and integrity of the elections."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 12 May 2024, 1:33 am