Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump threatens Assad with a "high price" and attacks three

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump threatens Assad with a "high price" and attacks three Empty Trump threatens Assad with a "high price" and attacks three

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Apr 2018, 8:51 am

[size=32]
    Trump threatens Assad with a "high price" and attacks three[/size]
     Trump threatens Assad with a "high price" and attacks three Trump7

Twilight News    

8 minutes ago

US President Donald Trump said Syrian President Bashar al-Assad would "pay a heavy price" for the chemical attack that took place in the eastern city of Douma on Saturday evening and was carried out by the Syrian regime, reports said. 
    "Many have died, including women and children, in a crazy chemical attack," Trump said in a tweet on Twitter on Sunday. 
    In the Duma attack, Trump blamed Russian President Vladimir Putin and Iran. 
    "If Obama sticks to his red line, the disaster in Syria has long since ended and Assad has become the past." 
    Meanwhile, Thomas Bosert, White House adviser on homeland security and counterterrorism, said the United States was not ruling out a missile attack in response to the "chemical attack" in the opposition-held city of Douma in eastern Gauta, Syria.
    "We are studying the attack at the moment," Bouchert said, adding that the pictures were "appalling" and "I do not rule out anything" in reference to a possible US response to the attack. 
    Dozens of people, including women and children, were killed in Duma on Saturday evening by a "chemical" attack by the Syrian regime, activists said. 
    The attack came exactly one year after US missile strikes on Syria's al-Sha'erat airport in response to a chemical attack by the latter on the town of Khan Sheikhan in Idlib.

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 1:16 am