Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Trump and Macron agree to Assad's responsibility for chemical attacks in Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Trump and Macron agree to Assad's responsibility for chemical attacks in Syria Empty Trump and Macron agree to Assad's responsibility for chemical attacks in Syria

Post by Rocky Mon Apr 09, 2018 3:57 am

Trump and Macron agree to Assad's responsibility for chemical attacks in Syria
    Trump and Macron agree to Assad's responsibility for chemical attacks in Syria Irq_1467377385_1523253844
    Follow - up / ... Compatibility America president, Donald Trump, France Emmanuel shifty, on a joint response to the "use of chemical weapons in Syria coordinate , " said the White House close of the telephone conversation between the two presidents.
    "The two leaders strongly condemned the horrific attack in Syria by chemical weapons and agreed that the Syrian regime should take responsibility for the continued violation of human rights," the White House said in a statement. "He said.
    Earlier, the US president accused Russia and Iran of backing Syrian President Bashar al-Assad over alleged information about a chemical attack on the city of Douma that could have killed 40 people. Russia categorically denied information alleging a chlorine-fired bomb fired by the Syrian army on the city of Douma.
    The Russian Foreign Ministry said the aim of blaming Syrian forces for using poisonous materials was to protect terrorists and justify the possibility of a military strike from outside.
    Later, the Syrian National Agency (SANA), quoting its own correspondent, reported that the Syrian air base T-4 (Tifur) in the eastern province of Homs, was attacked by missiles, without excluding the possibility that this facility was attacked by US forces or its Israeli ally , As the Pentagon did not confirm reports of a US strike against this Syrian military airport. Finished

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=95973

Current date/time is Thu Sep 19, 2024 6:23 am