Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Carter warns Trump of any military confrontation with Russia

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Carter warns Trump of any military confrontation with Russia Empty Carter warns Trump of any military confrontation with Russia

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Apr 2018, 2:47 am

Carter warns Trump of any military confrontation with Russia

09:24 - 12/04/2018

Carter warns Trump of any military confrontation with Russia %D8%AC%D9%8A%D9%85%D9%8A-%D9%83%D8%A7%D8%B1%D8%AA%D8%B1-696x522
    Information / Baghdad ..
    Former US President Jimmy Carter warned the current administration of President Trump of the consequences of any military action against Russia and Syria, or North Korea and the consequences of the situation out of control, threatening the whole of mankind.
    "I pray that our country remains safe, that the US administration does not exaggerate its actions or increase its challenges to North Korea, Russia or Syria," Carter was quoted by the Associated Press as saying.
    Carter considered that any military confrontation, if small, is tantamount to "dangerous action", which could eventually come out of control.
    "I hope that Trump, as other presidents have realized, will realize that any exchange of nuclear strikes could lead to a catastrophe for all mankind."
    He pointed out that the Trump administration and its decisions are criticized by various parties, and that "many people" are now aware that they "m

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:45 am