Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Saddam's lawyer: America is pushing for the release of the former regime's regime

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Saddam's lawyer: America is pushing for the release of the former regime's regime Empty Saddam's lawyer: America is pushing for the release of the former regime's regime

Post by Rocky Tue 24 Apr 2018, 4:10 am

Saddam's lawyer: America is pushing for the release of the former regime's regime

09:21 - 24/04/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Badi Arif, a lawyer for former regime chief Saddam Hussein, revealed on Tuesday US pressure to release senior officials of Saddam's regime in Nasiriyah prison.
    Arif said in a statement quoted by Al-Hayat newspaper that "credible information indicates the imminent release of detainees from the former regime under external pressure to release those who have not been found guilty," referring to former defense minister sentenced to death Sultan Hashem, who did not carry out his sentence because of the opposition of the Presidency of the Republic to ratify the verdict.
    He added that "the cells of the prison of Nasiriyah includes about 20 detainees of symbols of the former regime and its officers, and it is hoped to launch some of those who have not been tried so far, and others sentenced, including member of the leadership of the Baath Party dissolved Fadel Hamoud," asserting that "the prison administration shows great cooperation With the team to defend the detainees concerned. "
    Most of them were sentenced to death except for Gamal Mustafa Abdullah Sultan, a former clan affairs official, and Hala's son Saddam Hussein, who has been held without trial since 2003, the lawyer said. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 11:55 pm