Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

State of Law: America's plans to change regimes in the region are no longer valid

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

State of Law: America's plans to change regimes in the region are no longer valid Empty State of Law: America's plans to change regimes in the region are no longer valid

Post by Rocky Wed 29 Nov 2023, 5:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]Al-Maliki: America's plans to change regimes in the region are no longer valid
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [size=52]State of Law: America's plans to change regimes in the region are no longer valid[/size]
    • Today 09:55

Information / Baghdad...
    A member of the State of Law coalition, Abbas al-Maliki, confirmed on Wednesday that the American plans followed to change regimes in the region are no longer valid, pointing to the strength and solidity of the resistance axis in terms of arming itself against the American occupier.
    Al-Maliki told Al-Maalouma, “America worked to tear apart several countries in the region and outside it, and this matter had the opposite results and made the affected countries move toward possessing weapons to defend themselves against American plans.”
    He added, "The resistance factions possess advanced weapons, equipment, and numbers sufficient to respond to any attempt by Washington to target specific figures from the axis of resistance, as it will lead to great tensions in the region or their explosion in the face of America."
    He stated that "the American plans to change regimes through military coups or inciting the street and relying on it to overthrow governments are no longer valid or applicable in the current period, especially in light of the presence of resistance forces within the region." Ended 25 n

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 2:38 am