Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Economic Baghdad attaches to the rise in food prices during the month of Ramadan

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Economic Baghdad attaches to the rise in food prices during the month of Ramadan Empty Economic Baghdad attaches to the rise in food prices during the month of Ramadan

Post by Rocky Wed 16 May 2018, 4:34 am

Economic Baghdad attaches to the rise in food prices during the month of Ramadan
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD (Reuters) - The economic committee in Baghdad's provincial council ruled out high prices in local markets during the current month of Ramadan, as in the past month of Ramadan, where there were no cases of high prices. Prices because the citizen has reduced the proportion of his expenses in relation to previous years.
    A member of the Committee Ali al-Karawi told "Iraq News", that "we exclude high prices in the local markets during the current month of Ramadan, as in the month of Ramadan last where there were no cases of high prices," pointing out that "the markets are experiencing high prices when Demand is increasing and declining when the demand ratio drops. "
    Al-Karawi pointed out that "the austerity measures in Iraq have led to maintaining the stability of prices because the citizen has reduced the proportion of expenditures in relation to previous years."
    The economic expert Bassem Jamil Antoine had denied earlier, the existence of economic reasons for the rise in prices in the month of Ramadan, and explained that the reason for the rise is the fact that some greedy traders to monopolize important and fundamental materials and raise prices for the realization of fictitious profits, he pointed out that Western countries to reduce prices During events and seasons to help the poor class.
    It is noteworthy that the Iraqi markets are witnessing a significant rise in prices during the month of Ramadan amid the complete absence of the role of state agencies competent in maintaining prices, which contributes to the increase of this phenomenon every year to be higher prices than previous years. Finished 2

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 3:23 pm