Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: High diplomats will meet to persuade Iran to abandon its activities in the region

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: High diplomats will meet to persuade Iran to abandon its activities in the region Empty Newspaper: High diplomats will meet to persuade Iran to abandon its activities in the region

Post by Rocky Sun 20 May 2018, 3:52 am

Newspaper: High diplomats will meet to persuade Iran to abandon its activities in the region %D8%B5%D9%88%D8%A7%D8%B1%D9%8A%D8%AE-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86%D9%8A%D8%A9-533x330

Newspaper: High diplomats will meet to persuade Iran to abandon its activities in the region

- Senior diplomats from Europe, China and Russia will discuss a new deal offering Iran financial assistance to reduce its missile program, media reports said.
    According to EU sources, officials will meet in Vienna in the coming days under the leadership of the EU's senior diplomat, Helga Schmid, to discuss the next steps after US President Donald Trump's decision on May 8 to withdraw from the nuclear deal with Iran. "To offer financial assistance to Iran to reduce its interference in the region and reduce the development of ballistic missiles," according to the newspaper "Welt am Sonntag" German.
    The newspaper said Germany, France, Britain, Russia and China would attend the meeting, but the United States would miss him. It was not clear whether Iran would participate, especially since it had previously rejected calls to curb its missile program.
    "We have to move away from the name of the Vienna nuclear agreement and add some elements. This will only convince President Trump to agree to lift the sanctions again," the newspaper quoted a senior European diplomat as saying.
    Under the nuclear deal in 2015, Iran agreed to reduce its nuclear program in return for lifting most of the Western sanctions. One of Trump's main complaints is that the agreement does not include Iran's missile program.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 1:45 pm