Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

+2
sassy
Rocky
6 posters

After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere Empty After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere

Post by Rocky Tue 29 May 2018, 1:27 am

[ltr]After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere[/ltr]
    [ltr]Arab and international[/ltr]
     Since 2018-05-28 at 21:50 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr]After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere %D8%AA%D8%B4%D9%8A%D9%84%D8%B3%D9%8A[/ltr]
    [ltr]Follow up of Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]LONDON (Reuters) - Former US President Bill Clinton's wife, Clinton, has made no mistake in her view of current President Donald Trump, CNN reported.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In an interview with the Guardian newspaper, Chelsea, the daughter of the former secretary of state and the Trump crime in the 2016 presidential election Hillary Clinton commented on Trump's upcoming visit to Britain in July[/ltr]
    [ltr]"If I live in Britain, I would protest against that visit, because I do not agree with what he does to purify the meaning of being an American," Clinton said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]But Fox News and other right-wing sites loyal to Trump cut off Chelsea's statement from Clinton.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In fact, Clinton's statement is a warning of Trump's attempts to belittle the meaning of being American.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"Clinton is right. Trump is clearly trying to" trick "the United States into a country where politics are based on intolerance and do not care about American realities and values ​​based on tolerance and pluralism," CNN said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The American network cited an example of Trump's ban on the travel of Muslim citizens to the United States, his efforts to prevent transgender people from serving in the army, and demonization and blatant immigration-related lies that began on the first day of his campaign with a false allegation that Mexicans were sending rapists to the United States.[/ltr]
    [ltr]In addition, the US president constantly seeks to violate Article 1 of the Constitution and freedom of information.[/ltr]
    [ltr]Trump tried to use the federal government to punish the Washington Post.[/ltr]
    [ltr]"If all Trump's opponents remain silent after taking office, the president will have succeeded in trying to belittle the meaning of being an American," the report said.[/ltr]
    [ltr]is over[/ltr]
    [ltr]M[/ltr]

https://translate.google.com/translate?sl=auto&tl=en&js=y&prev=_t&hl=en&ie=UTF-8&u=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.mawazin.net%2F%D8%A7%D9%84%D8%AC%D8%A8%D9%88%D8%B1%D9%8A-%D9%8A%D8%AA%D9%88%D8%AC%D9%87-%D8%A7%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%A7%D9%8A%D8%B1%D8%A7%D9%86-%D8%A8%D9%86%D8%A7-%D8%B9%D9%84%D9%89-%D8%AF%D8%B9%D9%88%D8%A9-%D8%B1%D8%B3%D9%85%D9%8A%D8%A9%2F%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A7%D8%B3%D9%8A%D8%A9&edit-text=
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere Empty Re: After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere

Post by sassy Tue 29 May 2018, 5:23 am

lol! Oh boy, nothing but loonies! So now they’re wanting them to protest, these just don’t give up!
    jbowhunter
    jbowhunter
    Dedicated Investor
    Dedicated Investor

After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere Empty Re: After her attack on Trump .. CNN: Chelsea Clinton sincere

Post by jbowhunter Tue 29 May 2018, 7:56 am

Her qualifications to be speaking on this are what?   Her parents were politicians?   My dad was a TV repair man.  He had an awesome set of tools.  Doesn’t mean “I” can fix a TV!
    Diamond
    Diamond
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by Diamond Tue 29 May 2018, 8:05 am

jbowhunter wrote:Her qualifications to be speaking on this are what?   Her parents were politicians?   My dad was a TV repair man.  He had an awesome set of tools.  Doesn’t mean “I” can fix a TV!
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!
    zimi31
    zimi31
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by zimi31 Tue 29 May 2018, 11:05 am

Diamond wrote:
    jbowhunter wrote:Her qualifications to be speaking on this are what?   Her parents were politicians?   My dad was a TV repair man.  He had an awesome set of tools.  Doesn’t mean “I” can fix a TV!
    lol! lol! lol! lol! lol!

....and this apple didn't fall far from the tree, she is as qualified as her corrupt mother is!!!
    ahill
    ahill
    All In Investor
    All In Investor

Post by ahill Tue 29 May 2018, 6:37 pm

jbowhunter ........   too funny!    laugh
    sassy
    sassy
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Post by sassy Tue 29 May 2018, 8:12 pm

lol!

Sponsored content

Post by Sponsored content

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 12:24 pm