Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: Tehran handed Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities to join the alliance

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Tehran handed Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities to join the alliance Empty Newspaper: Tehran handed Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities to join the alliance

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 04, 2018 3:39 am

[ltr]Newspaper: Tehran handed Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities to join the alliance[/ltr]
    [ltr]Political[/ltr]
     Since 2018-06-04 at 09:44 (Baghdad time)
    [ltr][You must be registered and logged in to see this image.][/ltr]
    [ltr]Baghdad Mawazine News[/ltr]
    [ltr]Tehran has handed over the leader of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities to join the alliance, which seeks to form after the parliamentary elections.[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper said, quoting informed sources, that "the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad Areej Masjdi, held at dawn on Sunday, a closed meeting at his home with the head of a coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The sources added that "the ambassador handed Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities, asking him to join the coalition, which seeks to form after the recent legislative elections, and the exclusion of other personalities."[/ltr]
    [ltr]She explained that "the Iranian ambassador asked Maliki not to consult any of the names of Sunni figures on the list and stay away as far as possible in consultations to form a coalition expected."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The sources pointed out that "my mosque transferred the list of names to al-Maliki after receiving them from a special envoy sent by the commander of the Quds Force in the Revolutionary Guard General Qassem Soleimani."[/ltr]
    [ltr]The newspaper did not publish any of the names that Iran asked Maliki to include for its alliance[/ltr]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: Tehran handed Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities to join the alliance Empty Newspaper policy : Maliki receives an envelope with the names of Iraqi figures from Sulaimani throu

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 04, 2018 4:43 am

[size=32]
    Newspaper policy : Maliki receives an envelope with the names of Iraqi figures from Sulaimani through my mosque[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

3 hours ago

The head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki, met on Sunday with the Iranian ambassador in Baghdad, Irj Musjdi.
    The newspaper quoted unnamed Iraqi sources on Monday as saying that "al-Maliki gave Maliki a list of Iraqi personalities asking him to include them in the coalition that he seeks to form after the recent legislative elections and the exclusion of other figures."
    According to the newspaper, "my mosque asked Maliki not to consult any of the names of the Sunni figures on the list, and stay away as far as possible in consultations to form a coalition expected."
    According to the newspaper, Masjedi "transferred the list of names to al-Maliki after being included by a special envoy sent by the commander of the Quds Force in the Iranian Revolutionary Guard Qasim Soleimani," as the newspaper.

Current date/time is Sun Apr 28, 2024 7:16 am