Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

German spy sparks political crisis between Vienna and Berlin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

German spy sparks political crisis between Vienna and Berlin Empty German spy sparks political crisis between Vienna and Berlin

Post by Rocky Mon 18 Jun 2018, 1:57 am

German spy sparks political crisis between Vienna and Berlin 7989

German spy sparks political crisis between Vienna and Berlin

The Austrian government has asked Germany to provide clarifications on new allegations that German intelligence agencies have spied on a large number of institutions and companies in Austria, including embassies and international organizations.
    President Alexander von der Belen expressed hope for "full clarification by the German authorities." According to AFP.
    The Standard newspaper reported on Saturday that it had a list of targets espoused by the intelligence services between 1999 and 2006, including about 2,000 telephone numbers from the land and mobile network, fax numbers and addresses of ministries, international organizations, embassies and companies based in Austria.
    The Organization of Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC), the Organization for Security and Cooperation in Europe (OSCE) and the International Atomic Energy Agency (IAEA) are all based in Vienna.
    In Germany, Representative Armbien Schuster, chairman of the House Committee charged with monitoring intelligence activities, said on Saturday he would study the information. "We will examine whether these allegations are new or part of what was said in 2015," he told the Fonke media group. The committee is scheduled to hold a meeting next week on the issue.
    Germany's foreign intelligence service was in an embarrassing situation in 2015 when it was found to be spying on allied countries, including Austria, for its own benefit or for the US National Security Agency (NSA).
    French Foreign Ministry officials, the French presidency, the European Commission and several interior ministries in Europe have been spied, newspapers reported.
    In 2016, Germany passed a law to impose greater control over foreign intelligence activities.

Current date/time is Mon 07 Oct 2024, 2:20 am