Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Allawi: keen on the participation of the Kurds and the decision and the rule of law meeting today

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Allawi: keen on the participation of the Kurds and the decision and the rule of law meeting today Empty Allawi: keen on the participation of the Kurds and the decision and the rule of law meeting today

Post by Rocky Mon Jun 18, 2018 2:59 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Allawi: keen on the participation of the Kurds and the decision and the rule of law meeting today

The leader of the National Coalition Iyad Allawi, his keenness on the participation of the Kurds and the decision and the rule of law in the meeting, which combines with others and wisdom and victory.
    Allawi said in a statement that "we are keen to confirm the presence of the Kurds and the coalition of the decision and a coalition of state law for the meeting, which was scheduled on Monday with others and openness and wisdom and victory," noting that "any meeting of political forces should include explicitly and a clear plan of action according to mechanisms and expanded program And careful to search for the desired goal. "
    He added that "talk a lot and a number of recently about the national space and its meanings," noting that "we in the National Coalition emphasize that dealing with this term means dealing with most of the political forces the main winner and non-winner."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon Sep 30, 2024 8:13 am