Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The rise of the dollar with the anticipation of business decisions and the words of the heads of ce

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The rise of the dollar with the anticipation of business decisions and the words of the heads of ce Empty The rise of the dollar with the anticipation of business decisions and the words of the heads of ce

Post by Rocky Wed 20 Jun 2018, 4:03 am

The rise of the dollar with the anticipation of business decisions and the words of the heads of central banks

The rise of the dollar with the anticipation of business decisions and the words of the heads of ce 640 20 June 2018 11:25 p

Direct: The US dollar rose against major currencies during trading on Wednesday, ahead of the heads of central banks , words, and in anticipation of developments in the global trade crisis.
    After mutual threats by the United States and China to apply additional tariffs on imports of the two countries, the matter has not yet been resolved by a final decision on the issue.
    The White House announced yesterday a memorandum describing the Chinese economy as "an aggression of global danger" in which he criticized China's actions, which are "acts of aggression and policies and practices that fall outside the rules of the world."
    By 8:15 am GMT the dollar was up against the euro by 0.3% to $ 1.1558, and the yen gained 110.14 yen by 0.07%.
    While the greenback rose against the pound sterling by 0.08% to record 1.3163 dollars, and rose against the Swiss franc to 0.9972 francs, a rise of 0.2%.
    The main dollar index, which measures the performance of the currency against 6 major currencies, rose 0.2% to $ 95.168.
    European Central Bank President Mario Draghi, Federal Reserve Chairman Jerome Powell and Japan's Central Bank President Haruhiko Kuroda are scheduled to speak later in the day at a conference organized by the European Central Bank in Portugal.

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 8:46 am