Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Yildirim: We have 11 temporary military points in northern Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Yildirim: We have 11 temporary military points in northern Iraq Empty Yildirim: We have 11 temporary military points in northern Iraq

Post by Rocky Fri 22 Jun 2018, 2:15 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Yildirim: We have 11 temporary military points in northern Iraq
    Turkish Prime Minister Ben Ali Yildirim said his country is making progress in the military operation against PKK in the Kandil mountains, adding that his country has 11 temporary military posts in northern Iraq.
    "The military operation against Ba Ka Ka, in the Qandil Mountains, is progressing step by step. Our forces have entered 40 kilometers in the area and control an area of ​​400 square kilometers," Yildirim said.
    "There was an air raid on the organization's premises, and we know that there are significant casualties (among the leaders), and the details will become clearer over time," Yildirim said.
    Yildirim added that "his country's forces have 11 temporary military points in northern Iraq."
    "Not long ago, we started operations in northern Iraq, similar to the Euphrates and the olive branch," he said.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 6:45 am