Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

US military trucks enter Iraq from northern Syria

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

US military trucks enter Iraq from northern Syria Empty US military trucks enter Iraq from northern Syria

Post by Rocky Sun 01 Dec 2019, 2:51 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

2019/12/01 00:06:03

[rtl]Twenty American trucks entered the Iraqi-Syrian border into Syrian territory, Syrian television announced.[/rtl]
    [rtl]And published the channel "Syrian" on its account in the "Facebook" news that "the entry of 20 trucks belonging to the US occupation forces from Iraq to the province of Hasaka loaded with logistical assistance."[/rtl]
    [rtl]And re-60 military vehicles and vehicles and trucks belonging to US forces, located a few days ago, in the area of ​​Rumailan near the oil fields after being withdrawn from the majority of their positions in the northern countryside of the province of Raqqa and western countryside of the province of Hasaka.[/rtl]
    [rtl]In the past few days, a convoy of about 20 military vehicles, four-wheel-drive vehicles and fuel trucks belonging to US forces have also crossed the city of al-Hasakah and headed south on the Shadadi-Deir Ezzor road.[/rtl]
    [rtl]Before the start of the "spring of peace" military operation in the north of Syria, the US military withdrew and returned its troops and equipment more than once, as these forces returned to stationed in a number of bases that have been withdrawn, including the base "Qusrk" countryside Hasaka and "Sreen "Aleppo countryside" and "Jalabiya" in Raqqa countryside.[/rtl]

[rtl][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    [/rtl]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Jul 2024, 3:53 am