Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq: US sanctions on Tehran will not affect our agreement

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Iraq: US sanctions on Tehran will not affect our agreement Empty Iraq: US sanctions on Tehran will not affect our agreement

Post by Rocky Sat 23 Jun 2018, 3:53 am

Iraq: US sanctions on Tehran will not affect our agreement

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Oil Minister Jabbar al-Luaibi said at a meeting of the Organization of the Petroleum Exporting Countries (OPEC) on Friday to discuss production levels that US sanctions on Iran would not affect an agreement with Iran to swap crude oil. 
    Iraq agreed last year to ship crude from the fields of Kirkuk in the north to Iran for use in refineries, to be delivered by Iran after that a similar amount of oil in the ports of southern Iraq. 
    The minister said the crude being shipped to Iran so far pays for the electricity Iraq is getting instead of the oil swap. 
    "We have just started sending small amounts to their refineries, not on a swap basis," he told reporters.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 17 Sep 2024, 4:17 pm