Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Shamkhani: America's dreams of imposing harsh sanctions on Iran will not materialize

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Shamkhani: America's dreams of imposing harsh sanctions on Iran will not materialize Empty Shamkhani: America's dreams of imposing harsh sanctions on Iran will not materialize

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jun 2018, 2:15 am

Shamkhani: America's dreams of imposing harsh sanctions on Iran will not materialize

22:46 - 26/06/2018

Shamkhani: America's dreams of imposing harsh sanctions on Iran will not materialize 5b32761e95a597870b8b45ab-696x392
    Information / follow up
    The Secretary of the Supreme National Security Council Ali Shamkhani said that the "dreams" of the United States regarding the reduction of Iran's nuclear activity will not be realized.
    "The United States' dreams of turning the nuclear deal into a tool to curb Iran's legitimate nuclear activities and impose harsh sanctions on Iran will not be realized," Shamkhani said during a Tehran dossier on Tuesday.
    Shamkhani said: "The resistance is the only strategy to address the economic pressures exerted by the American enemy," adding that "the enemy aims through economic pressure to destabilize Iran's security and stability."
    "We are monitoring the movements of hard currency smugglers who are exploiting the current situation and those trying to fish in troubled waters," he said, commenting on the recent crisis over the collapse of the Iranian currency exchange rate to its lowest levels.
    This comes against the backdrop of protests in Iran over high prices and deteriorating living conditions as a result of the economic crisis in Iran. End 25 n

http://www.almaalomah.com/2018/06/26/321352/

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 10:08 am