Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Stability of Nymex crude prices above the $ 70 a barrel barrier with the negative stability of the U

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Stability of Nymex crude prices above the $ 70 a barrel barrier with the negative stability of the U Empty Stability of Nymex crude prices above the $ 70 a barrel barrier with the negative stability of the U

Post by Rocky Wed 27 Jun 2018, 3:07 am

Stability of Nymex crude prices above the $ 70 a barrel barrier with the negative stability of the US dollar index

Crude oil futures rose during the Asian session on Wednesday, as Nymex crude prices rose to their highest since May 24 and Brent crude rose to its highest level since March 14 as the US dollar index fell for the fourth session in five sessions from its highest since 20 Of July, according to the inverse relationship between them in the shadow of the pricing of markets to the risks of shrinking the global supply in excess of the increase in Saudi production.

US crude oil futures for August delivery rose 0.41% to $ 70.82 a barrel from $ 70.53 a barrel. Brent crude futures for August delivery rose 0.33% to 0.33% At 76.56 dollars per barrel compared to the opening at 76.31 dollars a barrel, amid the decline of the US dollar index 0.07% to trade at 94.61 compared to the opening at 94.68.

The financial markets are looking for the US economy, the world's largest economy, to see the Durable Goods Index, which accounts for nearly half of consumer spending, which accounts for more than two-thirds of US GDP, which could reflect a decline to 0.9% from 1.6% in April. The core reading of the same index shows a slowdown in growth to 0.5% versus 0.9% in April.

In line with the release of the Trade Balance of Goods Index, which may reflect a widening deficit to $ 68.9 billion against $ 67.3 billion in April, and the initial reading of the wholesale stocks index, which could show a rapid growth rate of 0.2% versus April's 0.1% From US housing data as the Existing Home Sales Index, which may reflect
    [/td]
    [/tr]

[/table]

Current date/time is Thu 18 Apr 2024, 11:14 pm