Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Crude oil futures contract amid negative stability of the dollar index

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Crude oil futures contract amid negative stability of the dollar index Empty Crude oil futures contract amid negative stability of the dollar index

Post by Rocky Wed 04 Jul 2018, 2:06 am

Crude oil futures contract amid negative stability of the dollar index

Crude oil futures contract amid negative stability of the dollar index 940

Crude oil futures rose during the Asian session on Wednesday, to witness the stability of Nymex crude prices at its highest since late 2014 amid the decline of the dollar index according to the inverse relationship between them and comes on the threshold of absence of the US market on Wednesday, because of the Independence Day holiday in the States United Nations.
    US crude oil futures rose 15 cents to $ 74.61 a barrel from $ 74.14 a barrel at $ 74.61 a barrel.
    London Brent crude futures rose 0.51% to trade at $ 78.16 per barrel, compared with the opening at $ 77.76 a barrel, while the US dollar index fell 0.06% to currently trade at 94.54 compared to the opening at 94.59.
    Oil futures are benefiting from the Atlantic hurricane season, which usually hits the Gulf of Mexico by storms amid investors for the Atlantic hurricane season, which began in early June and ends at the end of November, usually resulting in an average of 12 storms.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:48 am