Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Positive stability of crude oil prices

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Positive stability of crude oil prices Empty Positive stability of crude oil prices

Post by Rocky Mon 09 Jul 2018, 3:01 am

Positive stability of crude oil prices

Positive stability of crude oil prices 940

Crude oil futures fluctuated in a narrowly bullish range during the Asian session on Monday, as the US dollar index fell for the fifth session in eight sessions from its highest since July 14, according to the inverse relationship between them.
    US crude futures for November delivery rose 0.37% to trade at $ 74.07 a barrel, compared with the opening at $ 73.80 a barrel.
    Brent crude futures for September delivery rose 0.49% to trade at $ 77.49 per barrel compared to the opening at $ 77.11 per barrel, while the dollar index fell 0.07% to trade at 93.89, its lowest since June 14 compared to the opening at 93.96.
    The weekly report by Baker Hughes showed last week that oil drilling and drilling platforms operating in the United States rose for the first time in three weeks by 5 platforms to a total of 863 platforms, but US oil production stood at a record high of 10.90 million barrels Daily, to approach production levels of Russia, having recently surpassed the production of Saudi Arabia, the world's largest oil exporter.

Current date/time is Thu 19 Sep 2024, 11:11 am