Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The Electoral Commission sets the date for re-counting and sorting manually for 6 governorates

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The Electoral Commission sets the date for re-counting and sorting manually for 6 governorates Empty The Electoral Commission sets the date for re-counting and sorting manually for 6 governorates

Post by Rocky Sun 08 Jul 2018, 2:34 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

The Electoral Commission sets the date for re-counting and sorting manually for 6 governorates

A spokesman for the Electoral Commission, Judge Laith Jabr Hamza, said on Sunday that the process of re-counting and manual sorting will begin on Monday morning to the ballot boxes to the polling stations and stations, which received complaints and appeals.
    "The ballot boxes for the polling stations and stations that received complaints and appeals to the provinces of Basra, Maysan, Dhi Qar, Muthanna, Qadissiya and Wasit, after the completion of the transfer to Baghdad," Jabr said in a statement.
    "The process of counting and sorting will take place at the Baghdad International Fair and the representatives of the United Nations and representatives of embassies of the world and representatives of political parties and the media can all attend the process."
    A source familiar with the province of Kirkuk to complete the process of counting and sorting in the province, noting that "the proportion of conformity ranges from 90 to 95% of the results announced in advance of the legislative elections that took place last May."
    He explained that "the counting and manual counting included about 450 boxes out of 522," saying that "the rest of the funds were neglected and the Council of Judges assigned a decision to cancel because of the closure found broken."
    And the number of funds for which complaints were received (522) funds representing 20% ​​of the total stations of the province.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 10:34 am