Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliament authorizes himself to build a new building at the cost of two billion dinars .. Federal C

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliament authorizes himself to build a new building at the cost of two billion dinars .. Federal C Empty Parliament authorizes himself to build a new building at the cost of two billion dinars .. Federal C

Post by Rocky Wed 11 Jul 2018, 1:32 am

Parliament authorizes himself to build a new building at the cost of two billion dinars .. Federal Court respond
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]  Tuesday, July 10 2018 at 13:36 PM (Views 984)
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]Parliament authorizes himself to build a new building at the cost of two billion dinars .. Federal Court respond
    Baghdad / Sky Press

The Federal Supreme Court on Tuesday rejected the unconstitutionality of an article in the federal budget law of 2018 authorizing the House of Representatives to construct a building for two billion dinars. 
    "The Federal Supreme Court has considered a lawsuit to challenge some of the articles of the General Budget Law for the fiscal year 2018, which was set up by the Prime Minister, in addition to his job on the Speaker of the House of Representatives, in addition to his job," the court's spokesman Ayas al-Samuk said in a statement received by Sky Press. 
    He added that "the lawsuit included eight appeals, two of them were rejected, and six were judged by the unconstitutionality of articles in the budget because they violate the Constitution." 
    The Samok, that "of the material contested is Article (57 / I) of the law and provided for the allocation of about 300 billion dinars, including two billion dinars of the investment budget allocated for the construction of a building of the House of Representatives.
    He pointed out that the Federal Supreme Court found that the allocation of the House of Representatives for this amount and add it to the budget of 2018 without reference to the Council of Ministers to take his consent contrary to Article (62 / II) of the Constitution, and obtaining the approval of the Economic Committee in the Council of Ministers on the project does not mean the approval of the government according to The requirements of Article (62 / II) of the Constitution and therefore ruled the Court unconstitutional article.

• Keywords:

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri 19 Apr 2024, 1:08 pm