Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Newspaper: British admirals William and Charles refused to meet Trump

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Newspaper: British admirals William and Charles refused to meet Trump Empty Newspaper: British admirals William and Charles refused to meet Trump

Post by Rocky Mon 16 Jul 2018, 2:16 am

Newspaper: British admirals William and Charles refused to meet Trump
    Newspaper: British admirals William and Charles refused to meet Trump Irq_334368443_1531722235
    British Prince William and Charles refused to participate in the meeting between British Queen Elizabeth II and US President Donald Trump last Friday.
    The queen does not usually conduct such meetings alone," she was quoted as saying by The Times .
    During the meeting, Prince William was playing polo as part of a charity campaign, while his father Charles attended events with the participation of the Gloucestershire County Police.
    US President Donald Trump and his wife Melania arrived on Friday at Windsor Palace to meet British Queen Elizabeth II. Trump became the 12th US president to be identified by the Queen. Trump later described Elizabeth as a "wonderful woman".
    Earlier, Trump was criticized for publishing an online videotape of the Guardian of Honor with Queen Elizabeth II, which included a scene as he pushed the British Queen aside. The video also features strange scenes in which Trump introduces the queen and walks in front of her as he talks to her as she tries to catch up, but to no avail.

http://aynaliraqnews.com/index.php?aa=news&id22=101679

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 5:55 am