Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A divergence in oil price futures amid negative stability of the US dollar index

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A divergence in oil price futures amid negative stability of the US dollar index Empty A divergence in oil price futures amid negative stability of the US dollar index

Post by Rocky Thu 19 Jul 2018, 2:23 am

A divergence in oil price futures amid negative stability of the US dollar index

A divergence in oil price futures amid negative stability of the US dollar index 940

Crude oil futures fluctuated on Thursday in a narrow range, showing mixed performance during the Asian session as the dollar index fell for the first time in three sessions, according to the inverse relationship between them and on the eve of economic data expected Thursday by the US economy, the world's largest consumer of energy Following the release of the weekly report of the US Energy Information Administration and the second half of the testimony, Federal Reserve Governor Jerome Powell told Congress.
    US crude futures for November delivery rose 0.12% to $ 67.84 a barrel from $ 68.76 a barrel, while Brent crude futures fell 0.18% to reach 0.18% At $ 72.77 per barrel compared to the opening at $ 72.90 per barrel, while the dollar index fell 0.07% to 95.02 compared to the opening at 95.09.
    The markets are looking for the US economy to release the weekly reading of the index of requests for aid, which may reflect a rise of 6 thousand applications to about 220 thousand applications during the week of July 14, while the weekly reading of ongoing requests for aid may decline by 14 thousand applications to about 1,725 A request was made during the last week of July 7.

Current date/time is Tue 19 Mar 2024, 1:59 am