Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Federal Court: The interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc will change only by amending the

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Federal Court: The interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc will change only by amending the Empty Federal Court: The interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc will change only by amending the

Post by Rocky Wed 08 Aug 2018, 2:48 am

Federal Court: The interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc will change only by amending the Constitution
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / The Federal Supreme Court said on Wednesday that the interpretation of the largest parliamentary bloc will change only by amending the constitution , while it indicated that it will ratify the results of the elections once the appeal is completed .
    According to a spokesman for the court Illes Acommok in an interview with Anatolia, he said that " the Federal Court will approve the election results as soon as the consideration of appeals, noting that, the Federal Court has received since the beginning of the year 150 special suit some of the elections and decentralization and resolved most of them.
    "There is no change in the court's interpretation of the larger parliamentary bloc, which is entitled to form a government, unless there is an amendment to the constitution," he said.
    Article 76 (I) of the Constitution states that: "The President of the Republic nominates the candidate of the parliamentary bloc, the most numerous, to form the Council of Ministers, within fifteen days from the date of the election of the President of the Republic."
    And in 2010, the Court issued an explanation of the largest parliamentary bloc led by Nuri al - Maliki (Vice - President of the Republic now) to the formation of the government at the time, Iyad Allawi account (Vice - President of the Republic also), although the latter bloc topped the results of the election.
    In this regard, Samok said that "the court stated in its interpretation that the bloc (the largest number) is the assembly composed of the largest number of deputies in the first session of the House of Representatives (Parliament)," not the bloc that topped the election results.
    He stressed that there is no change in the interpretation of this bloc, and "If there is to be another trend in the selection of the candidate for prime minister, there must be an amendment to the Constitution." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 06 Oct 2024, 3:11 am