Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

2 posters

New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense  Empty New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense

Post by Rocky Thu Aug 16, 2018 8:12 am

New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense 

12:45 - 16/08/2018

New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense  %D9%88%D9%8A%D9%83%D9%84%D9%83%D8%B3-696x435
    Information / Translation
    NEW YORK (Reuters) - The US National Security Agency ( NSA ) has successfully decoded a number of "high-potential" virtual networks, including Al Jazeera's media network, interior and defense ministries and Russian and Iranian airline ticketing companies, according to documents dating back to 2006, Recently leaked by the site.
    VPNs, which use encrypted communications to enable users to access the Internet and connect to a private network, such as a corporate Internet, to allow the organization's employees access to services ," Intercept reported in a report. Such as file-sharing servers or private sites without actually having them in the office. "
    "The US National Security Agency used these private networks and decrypted them, which belong to the major companies and government institutions in several countries for the purposes of spying on information, including a document dating back to 2006, where the agency spied on the communications of Al-Jazeera Qatar." 
    "The NSA also spied on VPN networks belonging to the Iraqi defense and interior ministries," a National Security Agency official said. "The agency's penetration was in conjunction with a crackdown on Iraqi networks."
    According to the documents, "the NSA also spied on the internal networks of air ticketing companies such as the Iranian airliner Bargoyan Sapir, Aeroflot and Galilo. Ending / 25 z

Lobo
    Lobo

New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense  Empty Re: New leaks to "WikiLeaks" reveal the US National Security Agency spy on the interior and defense

Post by Lobo Thu Aug 16, 2018 4:44 pm

Thanks Rocky, well, I am not surprised.

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 3:23 pm