Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Oil futures are down in the first session of the week

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Oil futures are down in the first session of the week Empty Oil futures are down in the first session of the week

Post by Rocky Mon 27 Aug 2018, 2:28 am

Oil futures are down in the first session of the week

Oil futures are down in the first session of the week 8398

Crude oil futures fluctuated in a narrowly bearish range during the Asian session on Monday, shrugging off the US dollar index as the pair reversed its correction in the wake of last week's rally for the first time in four weeks.
    US crude futures for November delivery fell 0.06% to trade at $ 68.68 per barrel, compared with the opening at $ 68.72 a barrel.
    Brent crude futures fell by 0.07% to trade at $ 75.77 per barrel, compared to the opening at $ 75.82 per barrel, while the dollar index fell 0.08% to 95.07 compared to the opening at 95.15.
    Crude oil futures rallied nearly 5 percent last week, boosted by the North Sea strikes and market pricing for a potential oil shortage as the tough US economic sanctions on Tehran take effect recently and are expected to expand by November, The US Dollar Index is higher this year.

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 10:52 am