Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The United States and Mexico are approaching an agreement on NAFTA

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The United States and Mexico are approaching an agreement on NAFTA Empty The United States and Mexico are approaching an agreement on NAFTA

Post by Rocky Mon Aug 27, 2018 8:17 am

The United States and Mexico are approaching an agreement on NAFTA
    The United States and Mexico are approaching an agreement on NAFTA 640

27 August 2018 01:30 PM

The United States and Mexico will resume talks on NAFTA Monday, as the two countries move closer to removing common trade foes.
    The Mexican economy minister told reporters on Sunday that the two sides were likely to reach a common point within hours, but later said work still needed more and negotiations would start again today, Reuters reported.
    "They continue to make progress on the negotiations," Edfonso Gugardo said.
    Bilateral discussions on NAFTA focused on drafting new rules for the auto industry, the most important aspect the US president has focused on when negotiations on the 24-year-old agreement are being re-established.
    For his part, the Foreign Minister of Mexico announced that Canada is likely to return to negotiations once bilateral issues with the United States are resolved.
    The NAFTA Convention, which the US president has described as the "catastrophe" of the United States, Canada and Mexico.
    Last Saturday, Donald Trump announced that the trade agreement with Mexico was close.
    With these developments, the Mexican peso rose against the dollar. By 10:05 am GMT, the Mexican currency rose against its US counterpart by 0.7% to 18.7882 pesos.

Current date/time is Thu Mar 28, 2024 6:15 pm