Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi policy criticizes the session of Parliament: I took advantage of the formation and the format

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi policy criticizes the session of Parliament: I took advantage of the formation and the format Empty Abadi policy criticizes the session of Parliament: I took advantage of the formation and the format

Post by Rocky Sat 08 Sep 2018, 5:59 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi policy criticizes the session of Parliament: I took advantage of the formation and the formation of the next government[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi on Saturday regretted the exploitation of the meeting held on Basra in the political squabbling, and provide new conditions for alliances that form the basis of the next federal government away from the basic purpose of the meeting held.

Abadi said in a statement today that "although we clarify the facts and figures and put the decisions of the Council of Ministers in front of the House of Representatives, which will be reflected positively on the status of the province of Basra and start work, but we express our deep regret to exploit the session of the extraordinary Council held today, Which is a discussion of the problem of Basra and the services and government measures taken and find solutions in light of our response to the call of the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr.

Abadi added that "the meeting was taken openly as an opportunity to drip and provide new conditions for alliances that form the basis of the next government, despite our appeal to all parties to remove the problem of services to our citizens in Basra on political employment and achieve special political gains and benefits at the expense of the interest of the people.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 28 Mar 2024, 8:49 pm