Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Local source for "Rashid News": Basra tribes reveal their refusal to meet Abadi before his arrival

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Local source for "Rashid News": Basra tribes reveal their refusal to meet Abadi before his arrival Empty Local source for "Rashid News": Basra tribes reveal their refusal to meet Abadi before his arrival

Post by Rocky Mon 10 Sep 2018, 3:21 am

[size=36][You must be registered and logged in to see this link.][/size]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Rashid News / Basra
    A local source in the province of Basra, on Monday, the refusal of the tribes of the province to meet the outgoing Prime Minister Haider Abadi, on the day to arrive in Basra.
    The source told "Rashid News", that "the tribes of Basra revealed their refusal to meet Abadi after news of the direction of Abadi to the province."
    Abadi had attended the first Saturday an emergency parliamentary session called by the leader of the Sadrist movement Moqtada al-Sadr, witnessed a war of words between him and the governor of Basra.
    The results of the meeting, demanding the alliance of others from Abadi to resign from the government of business, which re-rapprochement between the pivotal conquest and the rest, and put Abadi outside the calculations of the next prime minister.
    Last week saw huge protests in the province, which killed more than 12 demonstrators, and burned the demonstrators in several government buildings and party headquarters, against the backdrop of the demand to improve the reality of service and resolve the water crisis.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu 02 May 2024, 5:25 pm