Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

The end of the meeting of the Dawa Party in the presence of Maliki and Abadi

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

The end of the meeting of the Dawa Party in the presence of Maliki and Abadi Empty The end of the meeting of the Dawa Party in the presence of Maliki and Abadi

Post by Rocky Sat 22 Sep 2018, 6:57 am

The end of the meeting of the Dawa Party in the presence of Maliki and Abadi

12:54 - 22/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    Announced the leader of the Dawa Party Khaled al-Asadi, on Saturday, the end of the meeting of the Shura Dawa Party, which was held in the presence of the President of the alliance victory Haidar Abadi and the head of a coalition of state law, Nuri al-Maliki.
    Al-Asadi said in a statement to Al-Maaloumah that "the Shura of the Islamic Dawa Party ended a meeting with him attended by the president of the victory alliance Haider al-Abadi and the head of the coalition of state law Nuri al-Maliki."
    Asadi added that "the party will issue a statement later in the day on the outcome and outcome of the meeting."
    The press sources revealed on Saturday about intensive meetings conducted by members of the leadership of the Dawa Party to discuss the internal crisis, noting that the meetings are seeking to join the alliance of victory to the coalition building. Ending / 25

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:23 pm