Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy for Fatah calls for the expulsion of US and British ambassadors from Iraq

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy for Fatah calls for the expulsion of US and British ambassadors from Iraq Empty Deputy for Fatah calls for the expulsion of US and British ambassadors from Iraq

Post by Rocky Sun 23 Sep 2018, 2:46 am

Deputy for Fatah calls for the expulsion of US and British ambassadors from Iraq
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    BAGHDAD / A member of the Fatah alliance called for the victory of al-Moussawi on Sunday to expel the American and British ambassadors from Iraq.
    "The Iraqi government must take a firm and bold stance to expel the American and British ambassadors from Iraq on the basis of adopting partition projects for the country and interfering in Iraq's internal affairs," Moussawi said in a statement.
    "The American ambassadors, Douglas Silliman, and the British John Wilkes, are behind the recent events in Basra province," she said.
    "The victory over criminal gangs has thwarted all the US-British conspiracy projects seeking to divide the country into three small states," she said.
    The representative of Basra that "the ambassadors of America and Britain in Iraq behind the burning of public and private headquarters in Basra and did not content themselves with that, but continue to interfere and interfere with Iraq's internal affairs." Finished

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 29 Sep 2024, 5:37 pm