Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

A deputy calls for the expulsion of Barzani supporters from parliament and the federal government an

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

A deputy calls for the expulsion of Barzani supporters from parliament and the federal government an Empty A deputy calls for the expulsion of Barzani supporters from parliament and the federal government an

Post by Rocky Sun 27 Aug 2017, 3:14 am

A deputy calls for the expulsion of Barzani supporters from parliament and the federal government and deprive them of 17% of the budget

27/08/2017

MP on the coalition of state law Awatif blessing, on Sunday, to expel MPs in favor of secession from Parliament and deprive the Democratic Party of government ministries and the joints of the state and 17% of the federal budget .
    "In spite of international and regional objections to the referendum, Massoud Barzani is willing to use it as a means of pressure on the federal government, " he said.
    "Barzani proves once again that he is a dictator after the end of his mandate and his insistence on staying on Kurdistan is a loss of legitimacy with the opposition of the Kurdish political blocs and this indicates the contempt of Barzani and disrespect for the Baghdad government ."
    She pointed out that "when the Kurds voted on the Iraqi constitution, they voted on their fate to stay within the framework of the Iraqi state and the government of the Center to use the legal position and expel the deputies of the separation from the Iraqi parliament, especially Barzani supporters who declare their failure to recognize the decisions of the Federal Court, "He said.
    "Barzani's announcement of the Kurdistan state will affect Turkey as there are Kurds in Turkey strengthens their position in the division of the region, so came the Turkish position against the holding of the referendum and the position of the Islamic Republic of Iran rejecting the referendum," indicating that "the position of the Zionist entity in favor of Barzani's policy of division Iraq ".
    Editing / Mohamed Yasiri

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 18 Sep 2024, 10:35 pm