Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Iraq and Kuwait to visit Washington at the end of the month

day dreamer
    day dreamer
    Interacting Investor
    Interacting Investor

Iraq and Kuwait to visit Washington at the end of the month Empty Iraq and Kuwait to visit Washington at the end of the month

Post by day dreamer Mon 13 Jan 2014, 8:40 pm

Iraq and Kuwait to visit Washington at the end of the month

14/1/2014 12: 00 am

It is anticipated that the speaker of the House of representatives this month visit to the United States at the head of a parliamentary delegation to discuss the Iraqi situation and the crisis. According to a statement by the Tehran office has received «morning» copy «a representative head, led by Iraq's visit to the United States for the period from 22-24 of this month in response to an invitation from the US administration. "said nujaifi would discuss current conditions In Iraq, especially in Anbar, crisis and highlight the scenes political and security in the region and their totterings potential on all tracks in the light of the growing role of terrorism. "he said that" Iraq will also discuss with decision makers in the United States and strategic studies institutes and centers explain Midyat democratic transition in Iraq. "the statement disclosed that the speaker of the House of representatives, the delegations will be headed by another representative to visit Kuwait soon at the invitation of the Chairman of the Kuwaiti Parliament Marzouq Al-Ghanim to participate in the work of the thirteenth session of the Executive Committee, the Conference Of the Arab Parliamentary Union held under the auspices of the Emir of Kuwait Sabah Al Ahmad Al Jaber Al Sabah, 18-20 of this month.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 11 May 2024, 6:56 pm