Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Deputy: The agreements are valid between Fatah and others on the government

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Deputy: The agreements are valid between Fatah and others on the government Empty Deputy: The agreements are valid between Fatah and others on the government

Post by Rocky Fri 28 Sep 2018, 2:22 am

Deputy: The agreements are valid between Fatah and others on the government

09:35 - 28/09/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Private ..
    The MP for the Fatah Alliance Hassan Shaker Odeh, Friday, that there is currently no larger bloc as there are agreements between the conquest and the rest on the formation of the government cab.
    "It is too early to talk about the division of ministries between the blocs, but that will be after the agreement on the election of the President of the Republic and then the most difficult task is to choose the prime minister, according to the directives of the religious reference."
    He added that "there is currently no parliamentary bloc larger," stressing that "there are agreements between the conquest and others on the political process and the new government cabins."
    "The terms of reference are clear and specific in choosing the right person for prime minister, where it is a difficult task for all in the selection of the Prime Minister under the specific conditions, in order to serve the country." End 25 n

Current date/time is Thu 03 Oct 2024, 3:33 am