Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fatah deputy: Our opposition to the dismissal of the government does not mean silence for its mistak

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fatah deputy: Our opposition to the dismissal of the government does not mean silence for its mistak Empty Fatah deputy: Our opposition to the dismissal of the government does not mean silence for its mistak

Post by Rocky Thu 12 Sep 2019, 6:48 am

Fatah deputy: Our opposition to the dismissal of the government does not mean silence for its mistakes

12:15 - 12/09/2019

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]
    Information / Baghdad ..
    MP Fateh Alliance MP Amer al-Fayez, Thursday, that our opposition to the dismissal of the current government has reasons for giving the government an opportunity to correct its course, indicating that our vision does not mean that we will silence on the accountability of government mistakes.
    Fayez said in a statement to the information, that "the threat of dismissal of the government at the present time will increase the problems and crises because the formation of a new government will take months and perhaps beyond the year and this will complicate the matter more in the provision of services."
    "The reason we did not seek to dismiss the government is to give it a chance to correct the course, and that's what is happening in most countries."
    Al-Fayez pointed out that "holding government ministers accountable is legitimate and depends on professional mechanisms, provided that they are not out of political targeting." Ends / 25 m

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Wed 08 May 2024, 6:05 am