Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Fouad Hussein reveals the scenes of the night of the vote on the presidency in parliament

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Fouad Hussein reveals the scenes of the night of the vote on the presidency in parliament Empty Fouad Hussein reveals the scenes of the night of the vote on the presidency in parliament

Post by Rocky Fri 05 Oct 2018, 1:45 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Fouad Hussein reveals the scenes of the night of the vote on the presidency in parliament

President of the Office of the Presidency of the Kurdistan region candidate of the Democratic Party for the presidency of Iraq Fuad Hussein, the scenes of the night vote on the presidency in parliament.
    "Having been nominated for the presidency of the Republic of Iraq by Massoud Barzani and with the support of the Kurdistan Democratic Party (PDP), Hussein said in a statement that" the competitive process on this position will be within the purview of the will of representatives of the Kurdistan region in Baghdad or under the agreement between We were very pleased when Necherwan Barzani, deputy chairman of the Kurdistan Democratic Party and Mr. Pavel Talabani, reached a bilateral agreement that one candidate for the presidency of Iraq should go to the Iraqi parliament , Has been the culmination of this agreement about two hours before the parliamentary session. "
    "However, in conjunction with the parliamentary session, we were surprised that the other party did not withdraw its candidate from the electoral process, but they entered into many alliances with the various Iraqi forces, ignoring the formula agreed upon by the two sides. Based on this, and based on our belief in the right of the Kurdish component to choose its candidate for the presidency of Iraq, we decided to withdraw from the nomination. "
    "After this brief explanation of our belief that it is necessary to announce it to teach all the facts and the secrets of things," he said,
    "I thank the active team that accompanied me during my tour in Baghdad because they were honest to me and to carry out intensive media activities. I also thank hundreds and even thousands of people from inside Iraq and from various components for their solidarity with us," he said.
    "In conclusion, we say:" We have worked during our long struggle for the unity of the Kurdish class and for the principles and values ​​that we believed in. Therefore, I believe that it is the right and duty of all of us to protect the unity of the Kurdish ranks. Kurdistan on the occasion of the success of the parliamentary elections of Kurdistan, and blessed us all this democratic wedding. "

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sat 27 Apr 2024, 5:41 am