Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

UAE official: Khashoggi is alive and in Qatar

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

UAE official: Khashoggi is alive and in Qatar Empty UAE official: Khashoggi is alive and in Qatar

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Oct 2018, 2:05 am

UAE official: Khashoggi is alive and in Qatar 5bbe27bdd4375012618b45ba-660x330

UAE official: Khashoggi is alive and in Qatar

Dubai Police Deputy Chief Lieutenant General Dhahi Khalfan expressed the UAE's readiness to help uncover the fate of the missing Saudi journalist Jamal Khashoggi and his kidnappers who are likely to be in Qatar.
    In a series of tweets posted on his official Twitter account, Khalfan pointed out that the Dubai Police is dealing with the assassination of Mahmoud al-Mabhouh, a member of the Hamas al-Qassam Brigades in 2010, in a hotel in the emirate, accusing Mossad agents of " "To stand behind his assassination.
    "We can provide assistance in revealing who Khashoggi was kidnapped in Turkey," Khalfan said. "Our experience in detecting the Mossad enables us to show the truth within 48 hours."
    "When I see the confusion of Turkish security in revealing the mystery of Khashoggi's disappearance and compare it quickly to our discovery of the Mossad, I say: how quickly and professionally our security was in his work."
    "Khashoggi's whereabouts are possible," Khalfan said. "As long as his body is not found, Khashoggi is alive."
    Khalfan said that "Turkish security can determine since Khashoggi disappeared to the present strong indications of the progress of investigations," wondering: "Why do the Turks hide it?".
    Khalfan defended Saudi Arabia: "When the kingdom says that Khashoggi left the consulate, it only says honesty. Look for those who were kidnapped outside the consulate. "
    "Historically, Saudi Arabia has a policy and an international relationship free of antagonism because it is the home of kings and Arab Hisham."
    "Every Arab Khongi has money in Turkey and is vulnerable to kidnapping," he said. "Khashoggi may have been transferred to Qatar to live there."
    The Saudi journalist disappeared after entering the headquarters of his consulate in Istanbul, Turkey last Tuesday and lost contact with him after that.
    The Turkish and Saudi authorities have given conflicting accounts of Khashoggi's whereabouts since he entered the Saudi consulate in Istanbul. Ankara says he did not leave the building, while Riyadh insists he left shortly after the work on his family was completed.
    Turkey has not yet officially announced its hypothesis on the fate of Khashoggi, but several sources, including security said that preliminary estimates indicate that the Saudi journalist was kille

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 10:44 pm