Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Al-Bawi: Political blocs will not agree on the ministers of the electronic window

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Al-Bawi: Political blocs will not agree on the ministers of the electronic window Empty Al-Bawi: Political blocs will not agree on the ministers of the electronic window

Post by Rocky Thu 11 Oct 2018, 2:18 am

Al-Bawi: Political blocs will not agree on the ministers of the electronic window

09:08 - 11/10/2018
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Information / Baghdad ..
    The political analyst Hazem al-Bawi ruled out Thursday the approval of the political blocs on the ministers submitted through the electronic window put forward by Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi, pointing out that the race for other positions of the ministries will intensify in the next few days.
    Al-Bawi said in a statement to the information that "the aspiring blocs to get positions and ministries and other formations of agents and advisers, directors and non-governmental bodies linked to the Ministry will not accept the success of the project electronic window put by Abdul-Mahdi to choose the ministers of his cabin."
    He added that "the prime minister-designate managed to shed the ashes in the eyes, despite a lot of commitment of some blocks to asceticism and give up government positions, but the people are aware of the fact that all of them and without exception is not satisfied to give up any position," noting that "the race for other positions of the ministries' Will intensify in the next few days, and the people will touch the reality of asceticism positions. "
    Al-Bawi stressed that "the blocs to work to prove their intentions towards the people by working to legislate laws on his interest in Parliament and to carry the government to implement on the ground to address the punishment of the people have a father for the election campaign, which was a public reluctance to vote because of the great frustration of the performance of government and parliament In the last stage. " Ending / 25 n

Current date/time is Fri 26 Apr 2024, 12:38 pm