Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi's policy is to examine with Oglu three files

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi's policy is to examine with Oglu three files Empty Abadi's policy is to examine with Oglu three files

Post by Rocky Fri 12 Oct 2018, 2:00 am

[size=32]
    Abadi's policy is to examine with Oglu three files[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi met in his office Thursday with Turkish Foreign Minister Mouloud Javishoglu. 
    During the meeting, they discussed enhancing bilateral cooperation and relations between the two countries and ways to resolve the outstanding problems through the Coordination Council between the two countries in addition to the water file and support Iraq in the field of reconstruction. 
    Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi stressed the importance of continuing cooperation between the two countries and countries in the region in the fight against terrorism after the victory over it and the liberation of Iraqi territory and that efforts continue to follow its cells. 
    He pointed out that there are operations by Iraqi forces to eliminate it.

Keywords: 

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Sun 30 Jun 2024, 11:59 am