Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abdel-Mahdi: Foreign interventions failed to choose the ministerial cabin

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abdel-Mahdi: Foreign interventions failed to choose the ministerial cabin Empty Abdel-Mahdi: Foreign interventions failed to choose the ministerial cabin

Post by Rocky Sun Oct 14, 2018 3:12 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]
    Abdel-Mahdi: Foreign interventions failed to choose the ministerial cabin
    Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi told parliamentary figures that he will not respond to any political pressure whatsoever to intervene in the formation of the new government, pointing out that the selection of ministers will be on the basis of clear and dictated by the supreme national interest.
     A parliamentary source quoted Abdul Mahdi as saying that "internal and external interventions in the formation of his government failed, and the upcoming government will be a surprise to all political spectrum," according to the newspaper Okaz Saudi Arabia.
    The Prime Minister's Office announced that the e-portal for the reception of government candidates was closed on time, and that the number of completed nominations for the ministerial sites amounted to about 15184 candidates. 
    He revealed that the applications of 601 candidates have been accepted into the competition for ministerial posts. He said in a statement that the proportion of independents were 96% of those wishing to run within the Iraqi government, while the following procedures will complete the electronic screening.
    For his part, the Secretary-General of the Badr Organization Hadi al-Amiri, said that the alliance "Sourun and Fatah" gave full freedom to Prime Minister-designate Adel Abdul-Mahdi to choose members of his government without exerting any kind of pressure on him.
    Al-Amiri called during the celebration of the founding of the 37th Supreme Council, Abdul Mahdi, to accelerate the formation of his government without restrictions and conditions, stressing that the alliance "Al-Fath and Sulton" will provide full support to form a government.

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Fri Apr 26, 2024 11:25 am