Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Parliamentary policy : Turkey broke the breath of four million Iraqis

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Parliamentary policy : Turkey broke the breath of four million Iraqis Empty Parliamentary policy : Turkey broke the breath of four million Iraqis

Post by Rocky Sat 20 Oct 2018, 2:31 am

[size=32]
    Parliamentary policy : Turkey broke the breath of four million Iraqis[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The deputy governor of the province of Basra, Faleh al-Khazali on Friday to negotiate with Turkey on Iraq's share of water is useless.
    "The water issue in Turkey is expressed by national wealth and its promises to Iraqi officials lack credibility," Khazali said in a statement.
    He added that "the actions of neighboring countries on Iraq requires the next government to conclude agreements at all levels to secure national interests, especially in the file of water, transport and trade."
    "All the visits of Iraqi officials to Turkey have met only promises that are far from reality, and the commercial file must be invested in exchange for water and dealing with Turkey for the presence of its forces in Iraq," he said.
    He noted that "the Ministry of Water Resources did not do justice to Basra and Turkey partner in the crisis of water," saying that "its dams have lost four million eyes."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Mon 18 Mar 2024, 10:32 pm