Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi: What was exposed to Iraq was the result of instability in one country

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi: What was exposed to Iraq was the result of instability in one country Empty Abadi: What was exposed to Iraq was the result of instability in one country

Post by Rocky Sun 21 Oct 2018, 8:57 am

[You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

Abadi: What was exposed to Iraq was the result of instability in one country

, said Prime Minister Haider al - Abadi , on Sunday that what he suffered Iraq was theresult of instability in one country, while calling for the security forces to be on alert. 

"Iraq is proud to have the forces of the anti-terrorist agency, which is a trained and combated force that has experienced a difficult experience and has won," Abadi said in a speech during a visit to the anti-terrorism agency. "The anti-terrorism apparatus is today one of the strongest combat forces In the region and admired in the world after he fought fierce battles and very difficult and got great experiences of his killing from one province to another and from one region to another. "
    "The stability and security of Iraq is an important gain for our people and must be supported and sustained," he said, stressing "the importance of preserving this victory." 

"Without security, there will be no services, reconstruction, stability and achievement of what our people are looking for," he said, calling for "the troops to be ready, because what was exposed to Iraq was the result of instability in one country." 

Abadi stressed that "the region may be subjected to some tremors," pointing out that "Iraq must be first and the interests of others can not be above our interests."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Tue 02 Jul 2024, 10:39 am