Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Neno's Place!

Neno's Place Established in 2006 as a Community of Reality

Neno

I can be reached by phone or text 8am-7pm cst 972-768-9772 or, once joining the board I can be reached by a (PM) Private Message.

Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Many Topics Including The Oldest Dinar Community. Copyright © 2006-2020

Abadi 's economy warns the next government and the budget

Rocky
    Rocky
    Admin Assist
    Admin Assist

Abadi 's economy warns the next government and the budget Empty Abadi 's economy warns the next government and the budget

Post by Rocky Tue Oct 23, 2018 3:28 pm

[size=32]
    Abadi 's economy warns the next government and the budget[/size]
    [You must be registered and logged in to see this image.]

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]    

3 hours ago

The current price of oil in global markets is unstable and should not be relied upon in the general budget for the coming year 2019, Prime Minister Haider al-Abadi warned on Tuesday.
    Abadi said at the weekly conference, "Beware of the price of the current barrel, it is unstable and dangerous," noting that "the current price of oil is much higher than in previous years."
    He added that "the government has not been able to benefit from the increase in prices, but in recent months," adding that "we needed increases for some salaries and allocations of popular mobilization and some security forces and other salaries, as there is a shortage in them."
    "In the past three years, the average net price of a barrel was $ 34 and a half," Abbadi said, referring to "a big jump in oil prices now compared to the last three years."
    He pointed out that "the security implications on the next budget will be less, although there are some cells of the organization is calling."

[You must be registered and logged in to see this link.]

Current date/time is Thu Jul 04, 2024 1:49 pm